Recent photos

on Thursday, October 16, 2008


She looks so content – crackin' a SMILE :)



India enjoys sleeping with her fingers intertwined



Must be a good dream!



Georgia’s mum, Gerry



Kent’s mum, Trish



Georgia’s dad – bushman, Al



Kent’s dad – ‘do I have you on my emailing list’ - Phil



Kent’s sister Stacey & her children, Jack, Isabella & Sam (over from Perth)



Pimpin' Sammy with cousin Rachel & India



Jack with India



Cousins Rachel, Sarah, Hannah, Isabella & Lauren



Fast asleep – please don’t wake up the shows about to start



Not impressed – white vomit on a black top!



Just relaxing



Still relaxing

6 comments:

Irish said...

That first picture is the cutest ... The wee smile on her face ... Totally priceless ...

Ash said...

Those are such sweet pictures! I love that she interlocks her fingers!! That is so cute!
You are so lucky to have so much family come and love her!!!

Flattail Family said...

She is so cute, you guys! We kept wondering why she was wearing summer clothes and then remembered because it's your summer--duh! We're freezing up north in Utah.

Caitlin Rose said...

Oh Georgia and Kent. I am in love. She is so gorgeous. I love that picture of her smiling.

Dinah said...

Hey, I am so missing holding her. I so love the velvet feeling of newborns. Cogratulatins to both of you and I, ofcourse, wish I was there to be a part of all the fun...my love to all....xoxxoxo A/di

andy smylie said...

I get to hold her on Sunday

Some sweet images Kent.

xo xo xo