inspired advice from inspired people

on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have felt inspired of late to start keeping a record of my life again. And i feel i must thank Sarah and Sharry for their wise words that have pushed me into action! I was very diligent as a teen and i am grateful that i was because looking back on my journal makes me laugh and sometimes cry, but allows me to remember! In the past 5 years i have not kept a journal or a blog and sadly it has been those 5 years that i have seen the biggest changes in my life. Milestone and experiences that have shaped me and caused me to grow have all happened in those 5 years and i have no record of them. The past 5 years have seen me lose love, find love, and create love. I have become a wife and a mother. my greatest milestones in life and i wish i had written more down! Sure i have memories but no written words that allow me to reflect on how i felt in those moments. Memories can fade with time and i dont want the rest of my life's achievements and failures to be nothing but more fading memories. And so i have made a determined resolution to keep this blog as a journal for myself, for Kent and for our children. So again i thank Sarah and Sharry for reminding me of how important it is to remember, even if remembering makes us embarrassed :)
So heres to blogging!
Peace and love xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what!!! no play by play of your super exciting, never a dull moment month with us?! i guess you guys will just have to visit again...all in the name of journaling of course...

i love you and miss you - that india is just gorgeous - nuzzle on that neck and kiss those lips for me...love all round. sharry

Dee said...

Blog on baby. Blog on!!!