I swear I just fell asleep

on Thursday, December 4, 2008

India's been taking up most of our time nowadays! My typical day starts at 7:15am.

I wake up to see Georgia either feeding in the living room or sleeping on the couch so that I get a good nights rest! She's too good to me :) If India's not asleep, I'll rock her while organising my breakfast. Meanwhile Georgia has a quick rest in bed or has a Milo. Then I abruptly hand India back and head out to work at 8:10am.

Around 5:30pm I get home and have a little play with India while Georgia makes dinner - again she is too good to me!! After dinner I try to do the dishes while India has another feed. By 10pm we're wasted and try to get to bed - and the cycle starts all over again

Here's a picture Georgia took of India on her moblie phone the other day. I think she was trying to copy John McCain - we both have it as our wallpapers :)

7 comments:

Candyklem said...

Oh guys she is just adorable! I love the photo of her! What a little personality :)
It's funny you kinda miss the sleep deprived nights when they get older, but at the time it's amazing that you can function on next to no sleep. Thinking of you both and hope you are doing well! x

Dee said...

It's a routine. Get used to it. When you can do it in your sleep you're doing it right.

picklesticks said...

What a sweet little girl! The sleepless nights always make me appreciate the achievements more (my boy woke at 7:30 today and only woke twice in the night!)
Jess Ween

Justin + kelly said...

THE FUNKY LIZARD!!! Shes go it down good! You should send a copy to Ellen for the look-a-like segments!

Justin + kelly said...

Hey Bakers, it's Justin. Just saw India on your facebook page. Can't believe how much she has grown and how much she looks like Kent...poor thing!! j/k Mate!! Anyway, again we miss you both heaps. Hope all works out to see you both in September!!

Caitlin Rose said...

haha I just read your comment on my blog. Yeah I am pretty much the poster child for tribal indians. It's pretty cool I guess. India is gorgeous. I cannot wait to meet her! You have to let us know when you guys are gonna come visit. There are tons of sweet places that we can show you.

Dinah said...

Happy Valentines day and all my love .....A/di