What a week!

on Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To tell you the truth, I'm a little OVER IT!

  1. Work is driving me to distraction - I have a job which entails 1 cup of bliss and 9 cups of sheer boredom!
  2. Neither Georgia, India or I have been feeling very well this week! Georgia can't even look out of her right eye because it's swollen through hay fever!
  3. My footy tipping was deplorable last round, putting me in second last place on the ladder - I think the person in last place hardly ever participates.
  4. I placed a bid on eBay for a camera lens, only to find out after I had won it that it wont fit my camera - it was THEIR fault - the title was misleading and they agreed thankfully.

ALTHOUGH......

  1. I am blessed to be employed during this rocky global financial climate
  2. I am extremely blessed to live in the true 'promised land' where I can see a doctor when ever I need ($9) and which provides relatively free health care (I live in Australia)
  3. I am thankful for sport! It is common knowledge that Australian Rules Football is the MOST popular team sport anywhere - 'World Famous in Australia SINCE Ages ago'
  4. I never forget how blessed I am to have 20/20 vision.
There you have it - although I feel things are going a little rough, it's a drop in the ocean compared to the other 99% of the world!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

It's all about keeping things in perspective. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

sharry said...

1. Feel better
2. It's so awesome you are blogging again
3. You guys are rad and I miss australia
4. I think the most popular sport is bow hunting (at least here it is).....jk.....not really.

-Caitlin

Irish said...

Good to see ya back in the land of Blogging :) .....

Dee said...

AMEN